Friday 23 April 2010

I love my blog well

Many people must be ask to me , why my blog did not ever update since December 2009. This is why i love my blog well, i have not found any pagerank increase on my blog.

Worry about my article that not unique on search engine eyes. actually i love my blog well, but with some of the reason i must continue to write article again . even not to related to make money online blog .


Do you love your blog well ? . i think the answer is Yes. Yes because the traffic getting well , and the pagerank are also high.

This is just a short article to keep my blog a life on google eyes machine. i have no idea what to write about. I f you have any suggestion please write it on comment area , and i will posting next article if i can answer to.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Yahoo | Google

0 comments:


iklangede tukar link

Design by Blogger.com