Thursday 30 July 2009

Bandwith will stop your website

The title of my article today look strength, bandwith will stop your website. Yes, this is true while you use paying hosting. Blogging for beginners make my knowledge not open yet for bandwith limited for each package hosting.

You should be careful to use hosting even that is your own payment, for example i buy www.domain-name.com and one package with hosting for over $ 25. And the server capacity is 100 mb, i think this is enough to blogger like me.

With no prediction, my blog was growth and make 500 visitors for one day. And what haven . . .


The hosting management services closed my blog because they said to me that my blog are overload and no bandwith again, MY BLOG was only a legend today, he . .he . .



I suggest to all of you to buy a domain name and use blogspot as your hosting, and your blog will survive to visitor for over 2000 unique visitor per day. What do you think ?


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Yahoo | Google

0 comments:


iklangede tukar link

Design by Blogger.com