Wednesday 24 June 2009

Thanks google has increase my blog pagerank

Just smile , smile and smile . . .When i seen on buttom tool bar that provide pagerank checker always everyday. And i see, my blog have pagerank 1 . Thanks google has increase my blog pagerank as well. even one pagerank, this is very important to me.

Many bloggers are confiusing to find and to get increase their pagerank rapidly, so do i. i was very confusing , how to increase my pagerank to have better one. But , google say nothing . . .


Make money online on blog with out pagerank is nothing. Make money online should support by pagerank, with pagerank your blog will appear on first page at search engine google. Get huge pagerank will impact huge traffic as well.



Do you understand what is the meaning of image above ? . No . . .So do me.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Yahoo | Google

0 comments:


iklangede tukar link

Design by Blogger.com